Friday 12 February 2016

Colourful London -Shepherds Bush

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته and good day!!

The thing I love about living in London is that, you will see things that are just extraordinary like police on horses, classic cars, and even F1 cars just popped up out of the blue.

This happened a while ago, but I needed to free some space in my dropbox. So rather than deleting it, for safekeeping, upload it to my blog.


My bestie and I were waiting for our bus at Shepherds Bush and suddenly, we saw this F1 car being pulled up into the truck. Well, no need for further explanation than that. 


Just these two guys, heaving and pushing the F1 racer back into the truck. 

Another colourful experience was after a dinner at the embassy, we were walking back to the tube station and saw the England football team bus. They must've been staying at a nearby hotel or something. So, of course it was a chance for photos! haha...If not with the team itself, their bus is a close second. 


Until next time...

No comments: