Thursday 29 January 2015

Resolution

salam and good day!

Remember I wrote a review on The Club before? It got more than 2k visits since it happenned. Alhamdulillah, due to the pressure given, the party involved agreed to give a formal apology letter and refund (30% from amount paid) as requested by my family. So as agreed, I took down the post.

I would like to thank all my family and friends, and friends of the family for giving their support, especially my sister's blogger friends that acted until they had to shut down their facebook page. I don't condone spamming their page though, because that is their way of finding clients.



When this thing blown up, a lot of the party's previous clients (victims) came forward and shared their stories with me. I do hope all of you receive the same good outcome as we did.

We are not some bloodsuckers that want to hunt down those who did us wrong for revenge. I just don't like people taking advantage of other people and get away with it. We (my family and I) hope that the person involved will not do the same mistake to others after this.

Until next time...


No comments: