Sunday 30 November 2014

Northern Trip part 1

Salam and good day readers!!

This weekend had been so eventful for my family and I.

We had been planning to go to Kelantan to visit my aunt and uncle in Kubang Kerian. We departed on Thursday afternoon around 5pm. The plan was to stay at Kelantan for 2 days and go to Terengganu for my friend's wedding on Saturday. In the car, my dad told us that we would have to go back immediately that Saturday, so I asked whether we can make another stop at Chenor for another friend's wedding.

Everything was planned perfectly. But as Allah said in the Quran:

وَمَكَرُواْ وَمَكَرَ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ

Eventhough the verse actually for the disbelievers that intricate a secret plan to go against the Muslim, but the jist of the verse still applies that Allah is the best planner. 

Along the way, another aunt of mine called to tell us that my uncle from Perak just passed away that night. On the spot we changed our plans to go to Perak the next morning. So we were rushing to arrive at Kelantan ASAP so that we can have a lot more hours of sleep. 

My uncle's house at Kelantan is located beside the Istana Negeri. He's a neighbour to the Sultan...huhu...  It was super nice! But we didn't even get a chance to take pictures of the house. We arrived around 4am and departed 9am the next morning. 


On our way, we went through Rantau Panjang, the best place to shop in Kelantan!!!


Tax free complexes...but we could just look from afar.


This is Tasik Banding. Beautiful eh?

We arrived at Parit, Perak (my mum's kampung) aroung 4.30pm. 


This is Tok Chik's house. I wrote a post about them before here. Their son was the one that passed away. He had been sick for a while, bedridden. I hope he is in a better place. Al-Fatihah for arwah mamak Fadzli. 


When we were young, we used to fish here and go to the orchards with Tok Chik. So much memories...


A lot of us had already went back because it was quite late. We were the ones that's left and the deceased siblings of course. 


My Tok Chik's schedule. wwooohaa!! He is so busy. *kalah dato'*

Afterwards, my dad said we could stay the night at Cameron Highland. Wooohooooo!!! The best detour ever!! My mum said it is to compensate our trip to Kelantan and Terengganu that we'd missed. huhu...

I'll tell you about the Cameron Trip in the next post. 

Until next time...http://eemoticons.net

No comments: