Thursday 16 October 2014

Ipoh Getaway 2

Salam and good day everyone!

Today was the last day of my trip with my mum to Ipoh. We were supposed to go back tomorrow (friday), but a family emergency required us to leave early.

I thought I wouldn't get the chance to get some Limau Tambun that was told by my Tok Chiks previously.

Luckily, on our way back, the road that we took from Ipoh towards KL exit go through the Limau Tambun selling places.


It's just a small premise with a lot of stalls selling specifically the Limau Tambun fruit, so it's easily missed.


My Tok Chik told me about this place when we visited their place on our first day to Ipoh. He told me that there's only two Malays' stalls and the rest belonged to Chinese. There's one Muslim Chinese among them. Luckily again, when we stopped, I stop in front of the Muslim Chinese shop (the one on the left). huhu...just like the one my Tok Chik told. We didn't even planned it.


The guy gave us free samples as well. One tastes sweet and sour the other is sweet. Guess which one is which? hehe...


My mum bought one for each of my aunts and two for ourselves. Yummy!!! Can't wait to try them.


We directly went to my late uncle's mil's house to give our condolences to the family.

My late uncle was from my mother's side of the family. We were quite close. For my fellow muslims out there, please recite al-Fatihah and pray that he be amongst the believers.


My late uncle and his wife. Picture credit to my cousin, Masyitah.


Takziah kepada amai Ina, Masyitah, Mukhsin, Maryam dan keluarga terdekat arwah mak Mis (Miswar bin Abdullah). He'll always be remembered.


Until next time...http://eemoticons.net

No comments: