Wednesday 19 March 2014

Lunch at Giraffe

Last Monday, it was my first time going to the lab at UCL Institute of Children's Health, where I will be doing my research for the next 6 months.

It was a short briefing of what we will be doing and a simple tour of the place. After the briefing, I went for lunch at a nearby shopping complex with a classmate who's with the same supervisor.

I thought of having something simple only, but then she suggested that we ate at Giraffe Restaurant and I didn't object. =P



I ordered Phod Malay Noodle and Fresh Lemonade Mint drink. There's plenty of vegetarian food that you can choose from. They also sell brunch until 4pm. This is what my food looks like:




Looks very nice doesn't it? hehu~

While waiting for my food, I noticed this...


Lingham's Chilli Sauce!!! Usually I can find this at oriental shops, I didn't expect to see it here...=P

The restaurant is located at Brunswick Shopping complex which is located just in front of Russel Square tube station. 


  

Until next time....http://eemoticons.net







No comments: